How to Select The Best Frameless Glass Shower Screen For You in 2020?
Frameless Glass Shower Screen Doors have played a significant role in today’s bathroom design in Australia. Some people even choose to leave the bathtub out of their bathroom renovation to have a spacious shower. Just like anything else, there are no one-size-fits-all shower doors. Thankfully, glass shower screens come in a wide range of sizes and styles to suit any bathroom design and budget. Glass shower screens are becoming the popular choice. When it comes to bathroom design, they give an open and clean feeling to the bathroom, which allows light to get into the room and also helps the room look larger.
Glass shower screens at Bella Vista are customizable to fit any space and bathroom design. So, look around your bathroom and work with a bathroom design professional to find the right glass shower door that meets your needs and suits the other features of your bathroom. There are plenty of glass shower door designs available at Bella Vista website, but below is an overview of some options:
This kind of glass door is one of the most popular choices as it brings elegance to any bathroom style design. Fully frameless glass doors also allow you to display more of the tilework and other attractive features in the bathroom, and it is easier to clean as there no place for dirt to get trapped. A fully frameless shower door could be either a combination of tile walls framing a glass door like the image below left or a full glass enclosure like the one on the image below right.
Sliding glass enclosures are available in single or double doors to suit any shower size. Sliding shower screens save more space compared to a hinged door and makes a sleek option for any bathroom. The elegant sliding shower screens shown below use Bella Vista’s sliding shower screens.
A glass hinged door for bath provides a chic alternative to the old-style shower curtains for your bathtub. Even if you have a small space in the bathroom, a glass hinged door is still a sleek choice for the bathroom as it keeps moisture in the bathtub while opening up space at the same time and allowing light to flow through.
Customize your glass shower door to achieve a stylish and unique shower enclosure. Let your imagination and personal taste be your guide in choosing the designs and materials for your glass shower door.
Learn More Before You Get Started
To learn more about glass bathroom shower screens, check out these articles:
- Walk-in Shower Doors – This article highlights the benefits of having a walk-in shower door and how to design the perfect walk-in shower door for your bathroom.
- The Difference Between Frameless vs. Semi-Frameless Glass Shower Doors & What are The Benefits of Frameless Glass Shower Screens? – So you have decided on creating a walk-in shower, but if you are still not sure if you should pick between framed or frameless, these 2 articles will help you make up your mind.
- What are The Types of Bathroom Shower Fixtures and Their Basic Differences? – Discover the top 5 bathroom fixtures in Australia. Small and simple, add ons to your renovation that will spice up your bathroom design.
- 5 Ways to Keep An Affordable Bathroom Remodel – Remodeling can get expensive, so it is essential to plan and work within the budget you have. This article will give you 5 tips on how to get the bathroom of your dreams without breaking the bank.
- 4 Decoration Mistakes To Avoid – You are about to start remodeling, but first, have a look at this article to find out what are 4 mistakes you can avoid to save you money, time, and loads of frustration.
How To Clean Shower Screens?
Before investing in anything, it is always a good idea to figure out the maintenance aspect as well. It helps with decision making and avoids any unwanted regrets. So, how to clean shower screens – fast, easy, and cheap?
Check out this article: How to Clean Shower Screens? Discover our 5 simple tips and tricks on how to clean shower screens that are dirty and also keep it clean.
There are different kinds of Frameless Shower Screens, so it may be challenging to choose which one is the right for you. Keep in mind that when choosing a glass shower door, it is vital to consider the available space in the room, the style of the bathroom, and of course, the budget. In addition to that, it is also essential to consider the people who will be using the bathroom so you can determine what requirements do you need in choosing your shower door.
For more ideas and design, visit Bella Vista’s wide range of glass shower screens and see which one is the best for you! Discover why Bella Vista’s bathware is different from the rest. You can also check our ‘Store Finder‘ to find ‘shower screens near me’!